Host monitoring includes basic monitoring and operating system monitoring. Basic monitoring is the monitoring indicators automatically reported by the cloud host. Operating system monitoring provides system-level, proactive, and fine-grained (interval 10s) monitoring services of the server by installing the Agent plug-in in the elastic cloud host or physical machine.
Currently supports Linux and Windows, see question for details
Avaiable regions include Guizhou/Fuzhou/Hangzhou/Shenzhen/Guangzhou
/Suzhou/Zhengzhou/Qingdao/Xi’an/Shanghai/Wuhu/Nanning/Changsha/Nanchang/Chengdu/Urumqi/Kunming/Haikou/Chongqing/Wuhan/Lanzhou/Xining/Taiyuan/Shijiazhuang/Zhongwei/Changchun/Tianjin/Beijing/Harbin/Inner Mongolia, others are not available at the moment.
Before using the host monitoring function, you need to ensure that the account is in an on-demand restricted state. Online users need to ensure that there is a balance of more than 100 CNY in the account.
The cloud host specification recommends "2 cores | 2GB" or higher.
The system port will be occupied when the Agent is in use. If there was a port confliction, please refer to the user guide, “what should I do if the service port is occupied by the Agent”?
Whether you are using an elastic cloud host or a physical machine, you can use host monitoring to track rich operating system-level monitoring indicators, and you can also use host monitoring to monitor server resource usage and to query monitoring data during troubleshooting.
Cloud monitoring will provide more than 40 monitoring indicators such as CPU, memory, disk, network, etc., to meet the basic monitoring operation and maintenance requirements of the server.
Different versions of the Agent support different monitoring indicators or functions. The feature list of the current version is as follows:
●Support elastic cloud host and physical machine.
Host monitoring installation process:
1. Configure security group and DNS, see Add DNS service resolution for details.
2. If you want to open cloud hosts with host monitoring in batches, please refer to Use CloudInit to automatically install and configure the Agent(Linux).
3. If you want to install host monitoring on Linux cloud hosts or physical machines, please refer to Installing Agent.
4. If you install the host monitoring installation configuration Agent(Windows) on the Windows cloud host.
5. Use one-click repair on the host monitoring page (the physical machine does not support the one-click repair function).
6. Please configure physical machine according to the configuration agent. The host monitoring function can be used once the configuration is completed.